“Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.”
Every Monday at 7:00 p.m. at the Word Family Life Center
Men’s Fellowship is designed to provide a time and place where men can:
Come together and express themselves freely and honestly
Develop friendship with other men in the Kingdom of God
Receive instruction and support to be the men God intended
Men’s Fellowship is dedicated to uniting men though vital relationships to become Godly influences in the world.
Men’s Fellowship is an outreach ministry designed to reach men right where they are help them become the men God intended them to be.
We believe that men coming together in unity will build a stronger body of spirit led men. With God’s help, lives will be changed as the word of God is manifested.
We are committed to helping all me grow spiritually, emotionally, and relationships.
We want to help men intensify their commitment with God.
We dedicate ourselves to help strengthen, unify, and encourage all men hereby equipping them to reach their fullest potential in God.
– To reach out to men globally, with the Good News of Jesus Christ!
– To have an open forum yet structured Bible Study.
– To provide an environment where the lives of men are changed by the power of God.
– To serve as a support group to men covering topics such as all or any addictions, but not limited to: sex, money, power, relationships, family, employment, etc.
– To develop men to be leaders.
– To be mentors and role models to our youth.
– To reach our especially to youth without Christian male role-models present in their lives.
– Be taught how to communicate and relate to women and treat them as God intended.
Confess your faults one another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
Two Hearts Marriage Ministry
“And they twain shall be one flesh; so then they are no more twain, but One flesh.”
Every Second Friday
7:30 p.m. at the Word Family Life Center
513-742-WORD (9673) Ext. 1117
The Word Marriage Ministry welcomes you to experience the spiritual growth and development in your Christian marriage. We encourage you to be a part of this fellowship and learn how to enrich your marriage.
To help couples learn how to have Christian marriage and strong families as God has instructed.
– We endeavor to do this by assisting couples in understanding who they are as individuals [Man and Woman].
– To provide ongoing teaching based on the Word of God.
– Helping them achieve, enhance and maintain healthy-godly, marital relationships.
– To assist couples contemplating marriage by teaching them God’s plan and principals for one flesh relationship.
– To promote families which are secure in their relationships where their minds and hearts are open for growth in love.
– We believe love is a growth process, a growth which matures through communing with each other.
The purpose of this ministry is to fulfill God’s plan for Christian marriages.
We endeavor to:
– Minister healing to the wounded and brokenhearted. (Psalm 147:3)
– Teach the true and living Word of God that can result in marital yokes being destroyed and imprisoned hearts being made free. (John 8:32)
– Assist couples in learning how to maintain a whole relationship.
– Enhance the intimacy of the marital relationship.
Marriage Intervention Assistance
Marriage Intervention Assistance (MIA) is a new branch of the Two Hearts Marriage Ministry designed to assist couples experiencing marital/family difficulties. Their goal is to help the couple become focused and walk in unity with on another therefore, establishing the One-Flesh Covenant.
Pre-Marital teaching is another component of Two Hearts Marriage Ministry. This consists of 6 monthly sessions with our teaching staff. All couples contemplating marriage are encouraged to take advantage of this teaching prior to their engagement. Espoused couples desiring to be married by WOD Ministerial Staff are required to complete the 6-month sessions prior to marriage.
Other Areas of Ministry
– Blended Families- Classes
– Divorce Recovery – Classes
– Various other activities